In this level 1 spelling exercise, you have to find the correct answer of the following 10 words. Please add +1 for every correct spelling and match your score at the end of this exercise. Spelling plays a vital role in your IELTS modules. Here are some of the words which are commonly mistaken by many of us.
1. I forgot to look at _______ (calender/calander/calendar).
2. The month in which I was born is _________(Febuary/February/Febuary)
3. I like ________(buisness/business/bisness) instead of job.
4. I forgot to bring the ________(stationery/stationary/stationory) to print my worksheet.
5. It is ________(neccessary/necessary/necassary) to walk everyday.
6. He is my ________(college/colleague/coleauge).
7. My lucky number is ________(fourty/forti/forty).
8. I want to be an ________(entreprenur/entrepreneur/entreperneur).
9. I feel bitter taste on my _______(tounge/tongue/tonge).
10. Its really a ______(wired/weired/weird) feeling.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: